Web site contents © Copyright Sohyun Eastham 2011, All rights reserved.
B. Ed. (Music), B. Mus. (Hon), Ph.D.
Guide To Performance: Explaining Creative Components
Volume 2 provides an historical background for each piece as well as the aims for each recital and a review of the performance. It also provides a rationale for the techniques and strategies in the creative component.
Click on the titles to download the written Creative Component.
For more details or to listen to samples, visit My Recordings.
Recital 1: September 16th, 1999 (682KB)
1. Sonata in A minor Op. 105 -
2. Mouvements Perpetuels -
3. Praeludium und Allegro in the style of Pugnani -
4. Havanaise Op. 83 -
Recital 2: June 16th, 2000 (629KB)
1. Sonata in A major Op. 162 -
2. Sonata No. 2 in D major Op. 94a -
Recital 3: August 31st, 2001 (746KB)
1. Sonata No.3 in D minor Op. 108 -
2. Three Pieces Op. 42 -
3. Tzigane -
Recital 4: November 20th, 2001 (149KB)
1. Piano Trio No. 5 in D major Op. 70 No. 1 -
Recital 5: December 10th, 2002 (1027KB)
1. Sonata No. 1 in G major Op.78 -
2. Sonata No. 2 in A major Op. 100 -
3. Scherzo in C minor -